Today’s state budget continued attacks on United Voice members with cuts to staffing in education and hospitals.
It will not only hurt employees, but harm our most vulnerable including kids and patients.
- $100 million in cuts to staffing in health and $50 million in education.
- Public sector wage increases capped at 1.5% per annum which is below projected inflation.
- Public sector agencies are being forced to do more with less.
- Living costs to rise above inflation rates.
- Assets sales extended to include Western Power and parts of Horizon Power in the Pilbara.
The government has at least listened to union members and removed the harmful recruitment freeze effective immediately.
Only 9 months to go until we can get rid of Colin Barnett and elect the government we deserve! #auspol #wavotes
Back to UNION NEWS