United Voice National Elections
The AEC’s Post Election Report is available here
A copy of the report is available from the union’s national office, your branch or the AEC on request.
Quarterly General Meetings
Meetings are held every 3 months and are held at United Voice WA Offices at Level 2, 54 Cheriton St, Perth. Free street parking is available out the front of the building.
The dates for our upcoming 2019 QGM's are as follows:
- 20th March, 2019
- 8th July, 2019 from 4:30pm
- 25th September, 2019
- 18th December, 2019 (AGM)
Meetings begin at 6:00pm unless otherwise stated, and all members are encouraged to attend.
Membership Contributions (Fees)
United Voice members are on the front line; making our workplaces, industries and communities better places to work and live.
Together, United Voice members continue to win; winning better conditions for members at work, winning back-pay for workers who have been underpaid, and lets not forget the other big fights - helping to remove hostile governments.
All of this is possible because of the contributions you make to your union, personal and financial. But we know times are not easy right now - you don't need to look far to see people struggling.
Which is why your Union membership is so important!
We have some big opportunities and challenges ahead of us:
- Reversing cuts to penalty rates in Hospitality.
- Continue the fight for professional wages in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Ensure Disability Support Workers pay and conditions are maintained under the NDIS
- Campaign for better Aged Care funding so older Australians get the care they deserve
- Improve access to Domestic Violence leave for workers in all industries
- Work with the McGowan Government to secure permanent jobs in Health and Education
- Work with the McGowan Government to improve accountability at St John Ambulance
Your contributions - both financial and otherwise - are what makes all this possible.
Summary of the fees for this year:
Level 1 (>$300 per week)
Level 2 ($200-$300 per week)
*Fees apply to financial year 2018-19
*Your Union fees are fully tax deductible.
Special fees apply for Ambulance Officers and for certain campaigns. The Branch membership fees are contained within the Rules of the union.
If you require any further information, please call the Union office to discuss on 9388 5400.