From the 21st of January to the 11th of March United Voice members will be working together for political change, making shock waves across Perth and campaigning everywhere and anywhere for a fresh government and a brighter future.
Why? Because we deserve a government that works for the people and with the people.
What will we do over the 50 days?
- Doorknocking and phone calls
- High visibility on the streets
- Earning media and public attention
- Wobbleboarding and honkathons
- Leafleting train stations, community events and letterboxing
Remember there is no effort too big or too small. You give the time you can, whenever you can.
Sign up and join in on the fun!